SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES, my first D&D 5e/Old School Revolution (OSR) role playing game book, is now available at DrivethruRPG, the world’s largest online role playing game store.
SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES is published under the OGL and compatible with 5e and other OSR fantasy role playing games. Inside this 52-page book you’ll find:
- 10 ‘adventure-on-a-page’ one-shot adventures of all varieties – murder, dungeon crawls, heists, breakouts, sieges, love stories – complete with additional DM and player maps! These adventures are fully playtested, for PCs of 1st – 5th level and are designed for minimal preparation and flexible delivery. Each adventure can be run as a ‘fill-in’ for 1-2 gaming sessions (3-4 hours per session) or played as a mini-campaign. Over 50 hours of gaming content!
- 12 New monsters! 4 new magic items!
- Hints on the art of improvisation to bring your NPCs and adventures alive
- How to use these adventures in OSR games
- Random tables – for names, motivations, adventure introductions, room dressing and special items to add additional nuance to your adventures
- Verona City – a city for adventurers to use as a base
- Verona Province – a region for players to explore, complete with every location used in SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES
- Additional blank maps – Five additional hand-drawn, unkeyed maps with adventure seeds for you to use in your own adventures
SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES can be purchased in print or PDF by following this link.