SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES – Kal-Zar’s Bane 4: BANE’S REQUIEM is the sequel to the successful Shotglass Adventures: TITANOTHAE RISING Kickstarter and the final book in the Kal-Zar’s Bane Quadrilogy!
Published under the OGL, compatible with 5e and easily-convertible to many OSR fantasy role playing games, SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES – Kal-Zar’s Bane 4: BANE’S REQUIEM is 154 pages of adventures that can be played as One-Shots or as the last module in a four-part campaign.
What’s in the Book?
- 7 full-length, lavishly illustrated adventures for characters from 11th – 14th level, the adventures include an inter-planar rescue, dungeon crawls, puzzles, mini-games to be completed to gain an audience with the King of Thunar-Zin, a battle to save the city of Gravis Town and a final showdown with the Big Bad! Designed for flexible delivery, each can be run as part of the Kal-Zar’s Bane campaign, or as a One-Shot. Every adventure has both Campaign-specific and One-Shot-specific hooks. The One-Shot hooks ignore the campaign sub-plots so you can run each adventure as a one-off for your players – slot them into your existing campaign or run them as separate side quests!
- New rules for the Battle for Gravis Town – for playing the the allied armies versus the Bane Army Horde!
- Puzzles and Mini-Games, including increasing attendance at the S’und Day Festival and the mad entry puzzles to Sha-Din’s Tomb!
- Campaign Wrap Up – finishing up the Kal-Zar’s Bane campaign, with suggestions for the future of the campaign and world and new adventure seeds based on multiple outcomes!
- Loads of hand-drawn, full-color maps – caverns, dungeons, tombs, inter-planar space, city streets, sewers, a desert plain and a Dwarven city!
- 33 new monsters & NPCs, including the frightening, level-draining N’etherwyrm, the horrifying Bane Lord, the fog-like Effluvium, inertia-draining Spirit Golem, super-skilled Kalzarist Special Ops teams, the lightning-fast Ozagu and voice-mimicking Unseen Ooze!
- 19 new magic items, including ancient artifact, the Axe of Thunar-Dal, paralysis-inducing Demon’s Breath, explosive Ice Grenades, The Vostok (a flying longship) and the mammoth Titanothae!
- Towns, villages and region settings, including Gravis Town, the Dwarven Shield City of Thunar-Zin & the Sha-Din Plain!
- Expanded Lore + Map of Verona Province (including the Frozen North) – expanded lore for the world of the Invician Empire and Verona Province, the frontier setting for Shotglass Adventures! PLUS every single Laidback DM adventure listed and mapped for your convenience!
- Guide for running the adventures with OSR systems!
You can buy it now in PDF or softcover on DrivethruRPG at https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/399888/SHOTGLASS-ADVENTURES-BANES-REQUIEM