Yep. I love movies, but I’m over long movie reviews. Maybe you are, too?
- Unlikeable protagonists. The gung ho military men are caricature crazy, like everything in this franchise.
- “Let’s make the bad guy even bigger”. What is this, Jaws?
- The world building would be more interesting if the movie wasn’t so dumb.
- 20th Century Fox should leave the Predator franchise alone. At least the earlier movies weren’t trying so hard.
- Tom Hardy is good. Shame he’s wasted on such an unnecessary and pointless story/anti-hero.
- So many plot holes, so little time. Sigh.
- Decent special effects. The bike action sequence is well done. The rest? Yawn.
- No likeable characters anywhere; the villain is one-note: “I’m rich and crazy. Oh, and now I’ve got a symbiote in me.”
- You’ll forget this movie not long after exiting the cinema.