The All or the Nothing is the first book of poetry from Steve, little-known author of eclectic poetry, writer, musician and blogger. And endangered species.
Inside, you’ll find 62 poems about love, depression, madness, insecurity, anxiety, fear, heartbreak, dating and various other morbid subjects. It’s enough to turn you to drink. Oh, there are poems about that, too.
The All or the Nothing is available as an e-book for $5.99 from the following distributors:
- Kindle/Amazon – https://www.amazon.com.au/All-Nothing-Unorthodox-Orthodoxy-Hearted-ebook/dp/B078JDTPDF/ref=sr_1_103?ie=UTF8&qid=1514113702&sr=8-103&keywords=the+all+or+the+nothing
- Kobo – https://www.kobo.com/au/en/ebook/the-all-or-the-nothing (Australia)
- https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the-all-or-the-nothing (United States) and other countries
- Google Play – https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Stephen_Thompson_The_All_Or_The_Nothing?id=he5DDwAAQBAJ
- Scribd – https://www.scribd.com/book/367654215/The-All-Or-The-Nothing-Unorthodox-Orthodoxy-for-the-Lonely-Hearted
- Barnes and Noble – https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-all-or-the-nothing-stephen-thompson/1127694153?ean=2940158721397
- Ebookit.com bookstore – https://www.ebookit.com/tools/pd/Bo/eBookIt/booktitle-The-All-Or-The-Nothing
- iTunes (iBooks) – a bit pricey on this site – try elsewhere!
- Baker and Taylor
- Lightning Source
Please support Steve, a literally starving artist, in his quest for truth, justice, meter and rhyme.
Help save him, along with all poets, from extinction. Your donation will go a long way to ensuring these sad and ever-lonely beasts continue to write and work in the most iniquitous and appalling of conditions.