My friends got back from the cruise, unfortunately two of the five were sick for most of it (doh!).
Following are a couple of things I learnt while housesitting in the center of town:
- I love living in the center of town (everything is sooooooo convenient)
- I don’t cook when I’m living in the center of town (restaurants are sooooooo convenient)
- Dogs are very therapeutic (dogs give unconditional love. Why can’t humans be like that?)
- I love walking the dog for miles and miles and miles and… (l lost a bit of fat and put on a bit of muscle – all balanced out weight-wise as muscle is heavier than fat. And I don’t have much fat anyway, so I’m trimmer now :p )
- I’m very productive when I’m on my own (ten songs completed in eight days – yeah!)
- The counter to that is I get depressed more (story of my life…)
- You never do everything you wanted to do (CBD shopping? Nix. Meet women? Nada. Party on the town? Hah!)
Now: uni assignment due this Friday. Time to get my arse into gear.
Have a great day 🙂